The D2C Video Gateway is driven by a simple philosophy: Operators should have the flexibility to rapidly onboard video channels delivered in any protocol, over any network, process into any format, and deliver to any target.
- Flexibly onboard live linear and event channels
- Supports all industry video delivery protocols
- Pull content from content partner origins
- Connect to hosted meet-me-rooms
- Setup target entry points for content partners to publish to
- Deep analysis to validate compliance
- Identify and automatically respond to changes in partner feeds
- Trigger normalization & processing workflows
- Quarantine feeds before they impact downstream workflows
- Live linear content is continuously normalized to match downstream workflow requirements
- Dynamic protocol conversion
- PID mapping and PID filtering
- Standards compliance validation
- Advanced content quality analysis
Integrated Live Transcoding
- Create consistent and uniform sources for D2C workflows
- Identify and propagate SCTE-35 messages or alert when missing
- Includes localization options with advanced subtitle and standards conversion support
- Generate ABR ladders and package to HLS, DASH and CMAF streams
“Zixi’s interoperability in terms of its protocol acceptance and robust partner network meant that we could easily Virtualize our content supply chain and leverage a tested and cost-effective solution that would allow us the flexibility to easily adapt to any future streaming needs.”
– Geir Magnusson JR, CTO, fuboTV
The Zixi D2C Video Gateway organizes content partner feeds into highly intuitive and dynamic operational dashboards to deliver actionable insights in to current performance and analyze health trends for specific channels over time. Problem channels can automatically be quarantined before they impact downstream systems, and changes to program structure, performance or quality can automatically generate a richly decorated RCA report complete with leading, trailing and impacted objects indicators. All these features combine to simplify video operations and enable the functional agility to launch and manage D2C live video services at scale.
ZEN Master Grid Views dynamically sort to present realtime health and channel status with ‘at a glance’ functional detail.
Drill down in to channel details, highlighting performance changes over time and view impacted downstream target destinations in a consolidated live incident RCA report.
Identify potential performance degradation, including the likely causes, before they begin with advanced AI/ML driven health scores and actionable insights.
Contact our Sales team to find your perfect solution.