Are you looking for your next opportunity where you can be creative, collaborative and make an organizational impact? Then, the Director of Product Marketing role at Zixi is the right role for you!
We are seeking a proactive and experienced Director of Product Marketing capable of ensuring the execution of our strategic Marketing communication and messages, brand awareness, case studies, video assets and more. This individual should have previous experience in live video and will be critical in building and implementing the product marketing strategy and road map for Zixi. This role requires deep problem-solving skills, broad based knowledge of various marketing channels and having a broad knowledge of analytics as it relates to Zixi verticals. The role reports to the SVP, Alliances and Marketing.
Zixi is the market leader in IP video solutions, allowing media companies to source, manage and deliver 24/7 live video events and linear channels by enhancing unmanaged networks to perform at broadcast quality, securely leveraging cloud infrastructures at scale. Zixi has more than 700 customers worldwide and is disrupting the way live and live linear video moves through the internet.
Responsibilities of the Director of Product Marketing include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of Zixi brand strategy and execution with a focus on increased awareness, product positioning, and amplifying brand messaging through a variety of marketing channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, prospects, and customers to create and refine product positioning with clear and concise messaging to promote our offerings.
- Drive media coverage, both in traditional forms of media, and across multiple social platforms by crafting messaging and preparing subject matter experts to maximize the value of the story being told. This includes driving strategies, both inside the company and in the market, to amplify stories to ensure they reach the widest audience possible.
- Engage and direct external marketing agencies for digital marketing (SEO, SEM, and PPC).
- Develop and regularly update Zixi’s sales collateral, and website content.
- Be results oriented, focused, creative, highly communicative, and independent while able to enlist the support of others.
- Coordinate and participate in webinars, trade shows and virtual industry events to drive incremental exposure and lead generation.
- Oversee Product Marketing, Events and Communications, providing content direction, delegating projects and fostering skill development.
- As we grow, hire, and manage additional marketing resources to support worldwide initiatives.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- 5 or more years of experience marketing emerging technologies, preferably within a B2B or software company.
- Previous experience with live video.
- A deep understanding of the media distribution landscape, and proven track record in developing cross-functional relationships and driving results with business media.
- Excellent writing and editing skills are essential, as are strong oral communications.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing broad-based marketing programs including online and email activities.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading and managing a marketing database, email marketing, social media and digital advertising campaigns preferred.
- Solid knowledge of CMS, CRM, data management and analytics tools (WordPress, Salesforce, Marketo, Adobe suite experience) a plus.
- International experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Zixi recognizes that health and wellbeing are a priority. We offer a robust suite of benefits for our employees including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote Work
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Expense Account
- Opportunities For Advancement
Zixi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. Zixi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
The salary range for this role is $120,000 to $190,000. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, qualifications and location, and applicable employment laws.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org