Transport Over ANY IP NETWORK, any protocol.
Zixi's Unmatched innovation solves
the industry’s biggest challenges.
Why choose Zixi for video transport over IP? Because we have done it all.
Zixi's Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP) is the only live streaming software platform to enable live broadcast-quality video delivery over any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider, and any edge device.
The last decade has brought seismic shifts in viewer behavior, met by an explosion in industry advancements, including a shift towards virtualization of broadcast media infrastructures. As a result our customers are changing the way they do business, and relying on the SDVP to stream their most valuable content.
Our customers need to:
- Launch digital OTT networks
- Plan for satellite contract expiration
- Migrate workflow to the Cloud
- Enter new markets and/or sign up new MPVDs
- Provide new distribution and reach new audiences
- Expand brand content
- Offer localized and mass customization
We solve these challenges along with the ones you don't see coming. By offering the most advanced technology and innovative thinking for live video transport over IP networks, Zixi keeps you ahead of the curve.
Why do customers turn to Zixi for video transport over IP?
- Experience – 10+ years pioneering video transport over IP technologies
- Global Reach –deployed in 100+ countries
- Interoperability – 200+ global OEM and service-provider partners, and support of 17 industry protocols
- Deployment Speed and Scale – Customers with over 10,000 live channels and highest capacity proven at 5Gbps
- Control – ZEN Master control plane, a single central tool for large-scale deployment
- Cloud Virtualization – the multicloud IP standard for ingest, intracloud, and egress
- Integrated Transcoding – inline transcoding developed specifically for the challenges of live event and live linear
- Ultra Low Latency – live linear latency proven below 1 second and 1.5 seconds with transcode
- 99.999% Reliability – with features like hitless failover
- Broadcast Quality – 700+ customers at scale delivering more than 20,000+ channels to 100,000+ endpoints
- In-Stream Analytics – network, TR101, content quality, business impact and AI-driven quality scoring
- Superior Economics – delivering lower costs, greater flexibility and new revenue streams
- Strongest Security – Password, encryption, and DTLS