The industry’s leading solution for in-stream analytics.
Content Quality Analytics (CQA) allows ZEN Master users to determine if and where audio/video quality has been degraded and enables fast troubleshooting to provide greater control over the quality of viewer experience. ZEN Master delivers end-to-end quality monitoring, providing a holistic view of the health of video and audio from all sources through processing and delivery.
With real-time, in-stream content error detection, encoder quality analysis, video monitoring and source history graphs, Zixi CQA provides an unbeatable, comprehensive view into live video delivery workflows, enabling real-time decision making across 3 layers: network, transport, and content.
As workflows in the video industry become more complex, meeting service level agreements requires the ability to see content quality at its source, through processes, in internal departments and between business partners. CQA allows ZEN Master users to determine if and where audio/video quality has been degraded and enables fast troubleshooting to provide greater control over the quality of viewer experiences.
In-Line Video Analytics
- Network level transmission analytics
- MPEG transport stream compliance analytics
- Content quality analysis
Alerts and Debug
- Real-time error detection and notification
- Rapid root cause identification, isolation and resolution
- Reduced one-time costs of identifying and isolating video and audio issues
Video Quality Metrics
- Audio silence detection
- Audio clipping detection
- Audio levels
- Blank image detection
- Still image detection
- Encoding quality estimation
MPEG Transport Stream Analytics
- Format detection
- Bitrate by PID (Min, Max, Avg)
- PCR timing analysis
- ETR-101-290 Priority 1 and 2 errors
- Packet loss %
- Recovered Packets
- Unrecovered Packets
- Integrate with existing monitoring solutions
- Build custom monitoring and alerting solutions