Zixi is the market leader in IP video solutions, allowing media companies to source, manage and deliver 24/7 live video events and linear channels by enhancing unmanaged networks to perform at broadcast quality, securely leveraging cloud infrastructures at scale. Zixi has more than 700 customers worldwide and is disrupting the way live and live linear video moves through the internet.
We are seeking a proactive, seasoned Creative Director capable of ensuring the execution of our strategic Marketing communication and messaging, brand awareness, web site, case studies and more. This individual will be critical in building and implementing the marketing strategy and road map for Zixi. Will require deep problem-solving skills, broad based design knowledge and a creative vision and provide technical expertise across different functional groups
The role reports to the SVP Alliances and Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Creative Director include but are not limited to:
- Develop standards and a streamlined workflow for design team requests that successfully improve communication and shortened turnaround times in asset creation. Increase brand cohesion by ensuring design standards across all departments.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen Zixi’s market position and business results
- Establish design templates and data workflow in the form of tables, charts, and reports to ensure accuracy and quick turn around times
- Create and produce engaging and attractive content to discuss new concepts, and ideas to enhancing clarity and impact of their content.
- Responsible for articulating and defending conceptual and directional choices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create and refine product positioning with clear and concise messaging to promote our offerings
- Engage and direct external marketing agencies providing direction for creative, digital marketing (SEO, SEM, and PPC), and trade marketing initiatives
- Develop and regularly update Zixi’s sales collateral, and website content
- Be results oriented, focused, creative, highly communicative and independent while able to enlist the support of others
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- At least 5-years of experience marketing emerging technologies, preferably within a B2B or software company
- A deep understanding of the media distribution landscape, and proven track record in developing cross-functional relationships and driving results
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe XD, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Office, Keynote
- International experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
Zixi offers a competitive employee benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
Are you ready to join a great team and grow with us?
To apply, please send resume, compensation requirement, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or third parties please. Zixi is an equal opportunity employer.