THE ZIXI ENABLED NETWORK PANEL @ IBC
COMPLEX LIVE STREAMING AT SCALE
On Saturday September 14th at 4:30 PM in the CE Hub Theater, Zixi will host a panel featuring partners and customers who have integrated with and utilized the Emmy-winning Zixi software for contribution and distribution of live video over managed and un-managed internet connections.
Decision makers from Amazon Web Services, Bloomberg, Verizon, Warner Media and Comcast Technology Services will give their perspective on the latest challenges and opportunities facing the broadcast media industry, such as: live video contribution and distribution workflows, the importance of the cloud in media distribution, the effects of 5G technology on distribution, and how to manage, monitor and orchestrate hundreds of professional quality video streams securely and at scale.
Panelists will include:
- David Griggs, Senior Product Manager, AWS
- Loic Barbou, Chief Architect for Bloomberg Media, Bloomberg
- Timothy Stevens, Global Leader Vertical Marketing, Verizon
- Joseph Nunwa, Senior Manager of Technical Distribution EMEA & APAC, Warner Media
- Peter Gibson, Executive Director of Product, Comcast Technology Services
The panel will be hosted by Zixi's VP of Business Development, Eric Bolten.