Zixi is looking for an energetic Individual to join our growing client support team in the following regions:
- UK, remote
- US, remote (must speak Spanish and/or Portuguese)
- Asia Pacific Region, remote
He/She can grow their career with the industry expert in video over IP delivery. We are committed to providing companies of all sizes and complexities the highest quality content delivery, no matter the scale, device, or distance. It’s why more than 500 of the world’s leading media companies rely on Zixi’s software-defined video platform to deliver video for live events, live linear and OTT.
Zixi has been leading the way in video transmission technology for over a decade, which means when you join the Zixi team, you are collaborating with the best and brightest in the industry. We pride ourselves on our flat structure and driven culture; we all participate to deliver new solutions to our customers.
- Provide first response and troubleshooting to inbound client phone and email tickets.
- Diagnose and escalate severe issues
- Provide event services support to customers, as needed
- Collaborate with Client Support team and leadership to create support processes
- Collaborate with Client Support team to create documentation for internal processes and customer-facing Help Center
- Mentor and lead new support team members
- Provide instructions for procedural and technical issues
- Work with technical and pre-sales teams to strategize customer solutions
- Maintain and evaluate IT inventory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative, to see issues through to resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication, with highly professional customer service skills
- Position will be ON-SITE, based out of Zixi’s Tel Aviv office (Candidate is expected to work full time out of the office location, post-pandemic; the position will be remote until then)
- Candidate must be available for at least 8 weeks of training at US Eastern Time hours.
- Must be available for scheduled evening and weekend shifts, as well as some 24/7 on-call support.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience installing and troubleshooting client devices, network and software issues
- Seasoned knowledge in administering Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with firewalls, routers and VPNs
- Understanding of basic networking protocols, IP addressing and routing
- Knowledge of video streaming and associated protocols is highly desired
- Cloud technology experience, such as CDNs, AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure or others, is desirable
- Experience with scripting and API
- Experience using a variety of mobile devices
- Ability to analyze and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documentation
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests
- Fluency in English required, second language a plus
- Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years general computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.To apply, please send resume, compensation requirement, and cover letter to email@example.com!