Full-Stack Engineer - Waltham, MA
Zixi is actively seeking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team in Waltham, MA.
The Full-Stack Engineer will join our team that develops and supports the ZEN Master Cloud SaaS product. We have an ambitious roadmap ahead of us full of untrivial engineering challenges. We are looking for new team member to share our values and to think outside the box in order to develop world-class solutions for over-IP video transport at scale. ZEN Master is known in the industry as a highly reliable and features rich cloud-based enterprise-grade system designed for deployment, management and monitoring of the large video distribution networks across the globe. Zixi products are used by 100+ of customers, among which there are such industry-leading companies as NBC Universal, Bloomberg, DirecTV, Sling TV, Fubo TV.
Skills and knowledge, you should possess:
- 3+ years full time as a Backend or Full-Stack Engineer
- Ability to write high-quality code in a timely fashion
- Experience with Typescript
- Technology stack: node.js backend, Angular/Bootstrap frontend, Amazon RDS, DynamoDB/MySQL, InfluxDB
- Experience with AWS API and Services ((EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, API Gateway …). Experience with Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure is an advantage, but not required
- Experience in the development of REST APIs. Nice to have: experience in the development of websocket-based APIs.
- Competency with CentOS, Ubuntu, networking and general network management concepts
- Ability to work in and handle the challenges of a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in using project management tools such as Jira is an advantage, but not required
- Experience working with video/audio processing and/or transmission is an advantage, but not required.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired position included in the subject of the e-mail.
Zixi provides a cloud based and on-premise software platform that enables reliable broadcast-quality video delivery over IP. The company offers the Zixi Platform for broadcasters, enterprises, over-the-top video providers, and mobile service providers around the world. The Zixi Platform makes it easy and economical for media companies to source, manage, localize, and distribute live events and 24/7 live linear channels in broadcast QoS, securely and at scale, using any form of IP network or Hybrid IP environments. Zixi provides enhanced control in large complex networks with ZEN Master, a live video orchestration and telemetry control plane that provides visual tools to configure, orchestrate, and monitor live broadcast channels and events across industry protocols. Over 10+ years, the Zixi Enabled Network (ZEN) has grown to over 100 OEM and service providers and serves well over 500 customers representing most of the top media brands around the world with 10,000+ channels delivered daily. www.zixi.com