Sales Operations, Planning and Strategy Manager, Lead
Zixi is the market leader in IP video solutions, allowing media companies to source, manage and deliver 24/7 live video events and linear channels by enhancing unmanaged networks to perform at broadcast quality, securely leveraging cloud infrastructures at scale. Zixi has more than 700+ customers worldwide and is disrupting the way live and live linear video moves through the internet.
We are seeking a dynamic & experienced, highly motivated candidate to be a Zixi’s first Sales Operations, Planning and Strategy Manager, Lead. This role will be our CRO’s go-to person for any data credibility, Sales Velocity measurement details, and Sales forecasting, while acting as trusted advisors to the Sales Organization, partnering with Sales, Field Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Partnerships/ Alliances and People Operations Organization to together plan, strategize and run the business in a transformational way.
In this role, you will provide operations support to the Zixi’s Field organization (under the CRO). You will implement a quote to close process, which includes contracting, pricing, booking orders to our customers. As a Sales Operations Lead supporting the office of CRO, you will be responsible for operationalizing and optimizing business-related processes that impact Sales Cycles, sales Forecast or contribute to contractual commitments to our customers and partners.
Ideally, this candidate will come from the Media / Digital background with effective communication skills and high EQ, a problem solver who can work between Sales reps, across functions and drive consensus with various groups and verticals within the internal org and at times customer facing org. This individual will review the Sales metrics. They will assess current sales process and prioritize .They will analyze the data and work to automate a Sales operations process. The goal is measure this process / iterate and finetune the Sales motions (operations) process.
The role reports to the CRO. Responsibilities of Sales Operations, Planning and Strategy Manager include but are not limited to:
• Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks with experience in taking ownership, leading business process and influencing results.
• Knowledge of Media, telco customers and cloud technologies, products and market landscape.
• Expertise engaging senior-level sales management through identifying stakeholder needs and working cross-functionally to drive successful implementation and delivery, tracking outcomes and iterating.
• Sound business judgment, a demonstrated ability to influence others, and excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
• Excellent Finance and Data credibility and provide forecast and metrics for Executive Team management
• Experience in managing Salesforce implementation
• Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion, and influencing skills.
• Comfort with working in a global, fast growing, dynamic and often ambiguous environment, across multiple time zones.
Other responsibilities include:
• Manage multiple projects of high complexity and scope.
• Provide Go-To-Market Operations insights to various deals and initiatives.
• Analyze the performance for Zixi customers and accounts and identify opportunities for improvement that maximize business impact and business growth acceleration along with capturing and measuring Sales Velocity data
• Work to implement a Zixi “Sales Velocity” Measurement tracking project and work with individual sales rep capture metrics (i.e number meetings, touchpoints etc).
• Implement and maintain contractual commitments related to business operations.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in leading contract/agreement operations programs and working with an enterprise sales group/environment
• Successful track record in data capture, data analysis and data presentation
• Experience working with executive leadership, enterprise customers, and cloud technologies.
• Experience with spreadsheets, SQL, and similar analytical tools
• Expert in Salesforce, hubspot and experience with outplay and outreach.io Sales technical tools
• Must be expert or solid experience with Microsoft 360 tools Word, PPTX, Excel etc.
Please forward resume, compensation requirement, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zixi provides a cloud based and on-premise software platform that enables reliable broadcast-quality video delivery over IP. The company offers the Zixi Platform for broadcasters, enterprises, over-the-top video providers, and mobile service providers around the world. The Zixi Platform makes it easy and economical for media companies to source, manage, localize, and distribute live events and 24/7 live linear channels in broadcast QoS, securely and at scale, using any form of IP network or Hybrid IP environments. Zixi provides enhanced control in large complex networks with ZEN Master, a live video orchestration and telemetry control plane that provides visual tools to configure, orchestrate, and monitor live broadcast channels and events across industry protocols. Over 15+ years, the Zixi Enabled Network (ZEN) has grown to over 300 technology partners and serves well over 700 customers representing most of the top media brands around the world with 10,000+ channels delivered daily.