Product Marketing Manager
Zixi provides the cloud based and on-premise Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP) that enables reliable broadcast-quality video delivery over any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider and any edge device. The company offers technologies for broadcasters, enterprises, over-the-top video providers, and mobile service providers around the world, making it easy and economical for media companies to source, manage, localize, and distribute live events and 24/7 live linear channels in broadcast QoS, securely and at scale, using any form of IP network or Hybrid IP environments. Over 10+ years, the Zixi Enabled Network (ZEN) has grown to over 200 OEM and service providers and serves well over 700 customers representing most of the top media brands around the world with 20,000+ channels delivered daily.
We are seeking an experienced candidate for the role of Product Marketing Manager. This individual will be critical in working with Marketing and Product teams to position Zixi products to the marketplace.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager include:
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product Management teams to deliver product content and refined messaging across multiple verticals, sales tools and marketing collateral including datasheets, joint solutions briefs, and documentation on partner integrations
- Assist in go-to-market strategy development, helping align Zixi products and roadmap with competitive market positioning
- Translate Zixi’s powerful technological solutions into easy-to-understand client-facing solutions like product videos, webinars, case studies, white papers, and other forms of digital content
- Analyze and communicate integration of partner and customer technologies
- Excellent writings skills
- Ability to express complex ideas simply and in a visual manner
- Proactive contributor that knows how to be resourceful
- Effective communicator with experience in market positioning
- Broad-based knowledge of various marketing channels
- Enterprise Marketing or Product experience in SaaS, cloud, carrier, security, broadcast media, video, networking or related
- 4+ years direct Marketing or Product experience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and problem-solver
- Experienced multi-tasker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Marketing or business related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully and enthusiastically collaborate with colleagues across a matrixed global organization
- Knowledge of live video workflows including live linear channel and live event contributions and delivery over IP networks using cloud-based service a plus
Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send resume, compensation requirement, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.