Director of Marketing
Zixi is the market leader in IP video solutions, allowing media companies to source, manage and deliver 24/7 live video events and linear channels by enhancing unmanaged networks to perform at broadcast quality, securely leveraging cloud infrastructures at scale. Zixi has more than 700 customers worldwide and is disrupting the way live and live linear video moves through the internet.
We are seeking a proactive, seasoned Director of Marketing capable of ensuring the execution of our strategic Marketing communication and messages, brand awareness, case studies, trade shows activities and more. This individual will be critical in building and implementing the marketing strategy and road map for Zixi. Will require deep problem-solving skills, broad based knowledge of various marketing channels and possess a broad knowledge of analytics as it relates to Zixi verticals.
The role reports to the SVP Alliances and Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Director of Marketing include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of Zixi brand strategy and execution with a focus on increased awareness, product positioning, and amplifying brand messaging through a variety of marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, prospects and customers to create and refine product positioning with clear and concise messaging to promote our offerings
- Drive media coverage, both in traditional forms of media, and across multiple social platforms by crafting messaging and preparing subject matter experts to maximize the value of the story being told. This includes driving strategies, both inside the company and in the market, to amplify stories to ensure they reach the widest audience possible.
- Engage and direct external marketing agencies providing direction for creative, digital marketing (SEO, SEM, and PPC), and trade marketing initiatives
- Develop and regularly update Zixi’s sales collateral, and website content
- Be results oriented, focused, creative, highly communicative and independent while able to enlist the support of others
- Coordinate and participate in webinars, trade shows and virtual industry events to drive incremental exposure and lead generation
- Oversee Product Marketing, Events and Communications, providing content direction, delegating projects and fostering skill development
- As we grow, hire and manage additional marketing resources to support worldwide initiatives
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- At least 5-years of experience marketing emerging technologies, preferably within a B2B or software company
- A deep understanding of the media distribution landscape, and proven track record in developing cross-functional relationships and driving results with business media
- Excellent writing and editing skills are essential, as are strong oral communications
- Experience in planning, coordinating and executing broad-based marketing programs including online, email, regional events and trade shows
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment
- Experience leading and managing a marketing database, email marketing, social media and digital advertising campaigns preferred
- Solid knowledge of CMS, CRM, data management and analytics tools (WordPress, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adobe suite experience) a plus
- International experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
Zixi offers a competitive employee benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
Are you ready to join a great team and grow with us?
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements with the subject “Director of Marketing” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or third parties please. Zixi is an equal opportunity employer. This position is for local candidates. No relocation is available